Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chip.de Advent Calendar 2017 Giveaways
This offer is valid only for new Emsisoft customers. Sad
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ashwin for this post:
  • hanso
Ashwin you used the IP of Germany to enter the page of the action?
(07 December 17, 11:12)Alex42 Wrote: Ashwin you used the IP of Germany to enter the page of the action?

No. Just my regular one. I used a different email address and got the account information in my inbox. No VPN needed Smile
  • hanso
Hi Ashwin, I asked because I could not get to the page of the stock, using the IP of Germany everything turned out and took the key Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hanso for this post:
  • ashwin
(07 December 17, 13:39)Alex42 Wrote: Hi Ashwin, I asked because I could not get to the page of the stock, using the IP of Germany everything turned out and took the key Smile

Yes. It appears the promo is limited to German speaking Countries now. Undecided
  • hanso
(07 December 17, 04:42)dino101 Wrote: [Image: emsisoft-promo-chip.png]

Emisoft Anti-Malware
promo

The software is clearly designed and divided into the following four main points: "protection", "scan", "Quarantine" and "protocols". With the malware scanning example, you can determine within minutes whether your computer is attacked by pests. To avoid false alerts, the program is similar to data from the "Malware Network". This cloud service provides information on millions of programs. 

The software also protects you while surfing in real time against ransomware and stores past actions detailed protocols. So you can see exactly what malware objects have been detected on your PC so far and removed.

It needs German IP

This action for Emsisoft new customers is limited to chip readers from German-speaking countries.

Diese Aktion für Emsisoft-Neukunden ist auf Chip Leser aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum beschränkt.
Yes Grr, that's what I meant.
  • grr
Phrase Express: full version of the text completion, which can be downloaded free of charge

"Phrase Express" is software for autocomplete texts. Frequently used text modules are inserted by clicking in each Windows application.
Note:
To activate the full version of "Phrase Express", follow the link on the manufacturer's landing page. After a short registration with a valid email address, your personal license key must arrive in your email inbox for a few moments. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder.

Promo
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to hanso for this post:
  • ashwin, Dino101, grr
(07 December 17, 23:18)Alex42 Wrote: Phrase Express: full version of the text completion, which can be downloaded free of charge

"Phrase Express" is software for autocomplete texts. Frequently used text modules are inserted by clicking in each Windows application.
Note:
To activate the full version of "Phrase Express", follow the link on the manufacturer's landing page. After a short registration with a valid email address, your personal license key must arrive in your email inbox for a few moments. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder.

Promo

Landing page: http://www.phraseexpress.com/de/register.php
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ashwin for this post:
  • grr, hanso
Abelssoft Undeleter www.chip.de/downloads/Abelssoft-Undeleter-Vollversion_126436544.html?ref=adventskalender
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ashwin for this post:
  • grr, hanso, krish