Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Valentines 2020 Giveaway
"WHAT diagnostic / benchmarking software application do you use and what features/reasons why AIDA64 makes it the better/preferred choice?"
 Currently, I am using older version diagnostic / benchmarking software application. But I have used this product for quite a few years now.
AIDA64 makes it the better/preferred choice because: AIDA64 Extreme has a hardware detection engine unrivaled in its class.
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up.
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
AIDA64 supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. 
AIDA64 Disk Benchmark determines the data transfer speed of hard disk drives, solid-state drives, optical drives, and flash memory based devices.
AIDA64 offers me everything I need for real-time system monitoring. Updates to the software are very frequent, more than almost any other software tool, making it one of the most up-to-date programs, period. The CPU and memory benchmarks have proven to be reliable, with repeatable results, and the informational modules provide data that few tools report. With the addition of support of a customizable external display to LCD screens like the one offered by the Logitech G15, AIDA64 has become the ultimate software tool that I could not do without.
Thanks for this opportunity to upgrade to the latest version! Thanks AIDA64!

Thanks for this contest!  Thank you FinalWire! Happy Valentines to All 2020!

Twitter Share

Followed https://twitter.com/AIDA64_Official

Messages In This Thread
RE: GFYI [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Valentines 2020 Giveaway - by Starship - 22 February 20, 20:26