Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Driver Easy Professional Valentines 2020 Giveaway
[Image: w3Wxm7X.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Driver Easy Professional Valentines 2020 Giveaway!

[Image: ErbhHE9.gif]

We would like to thank Easeware Technology Limited 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: e9E5ivw.gif]

Overview

Driver Easy is a driver updater program that helps all users update drivers automatically. It scans the user's computer, detect the problem drivers, and update these drivers automatically. Since its release in 2009, Driver Easy has become a well-known driver update tool that has over 3 million users 
worldwide. 

[Image: 5YcJr6W.gif]

[Image: rhwlNI0.gif]

Driver Easy is designed to help the user to easily and quickly resolve any driver problems. With its easy-to-use user interface, all users can update drivers within a few minutes and this ease of use is tailored for those who aren't that technically equipped and not comfortable doing driver updates!

[Image: oKsUuZs.gif]

[Image: zip8T3R.gif]

Driver Easy checks the drivers for almost all the user's hardware devices. It has and is supported by its database of over 8 million drivers. No matter what device driver issues the user is having trouble with it is guaranteed that Driver Easy will fix it! Users can update network drivers easily even without Internet access on the problem computer via its "offline scan feature". This is a unique feature that most driver updaters don't offer. 

[Image: wql2sPs.gif]

Easeware Technology Ltd., the makers of Driver Easy offers the public a free version (1) Driver Easy Free, (2) Driver Easy Professional and (3) Driver Easy Technician. Licenses are divided into (a) Home / Business and, (b) Technician licenses

Driver Easy Professional Features
[Image: JZVxy5A.png]

[Image: 3r2hMH8.png]

What is Driver Easy?

Why drivers cause computer problems

Driver Easy Demo

Glen Murray Testimonials

Latest stable version is Driver Easy version 5.6.14.33488  (2020.02.18)

What's New:
  • 5.6.14.33488 – Release Date: 2020.02.18

* Switch all Driver Easy links from http to https
    * Update copyright date to 2020

Driver Easy Version History

Driver Easy Professional prizes for this giveaway/contest
Easeware Technology Ltd. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum twenty (20) Driver Easy Professional annual licenses as Valentines 2020 contest prizes

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHAT driver updating / backup software application do you use and what features/reasons why Driver Easy Professional makes it the better/preferred choice?"

Participants can enter TWICE. Please post your entry separately indicating the (i) entry number and (ii) username

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: GDyTDdz.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Forum Driver Easy Professional Valentines 2020 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=10094

Optional: You may want to like/follow Driver Easy's social networking sites as added support.

3. REMINDER

As mentioned, participants can enter TWICE. If participant post >2 entries, all his entries will be deleted and he will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

WINNER SELECTION WILL BE "FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVED". THE FIRST TWENTY (20) ENTRIES WILL BE AWARDED.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

The first twenty (20) entries in the list will be declared as winners and will each receive one (1) year license of Driver Easy Professional

Upon winner announcement, all winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim. Your details will be sent to the sponsor developer along with your paired licenses.

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
February 10, 2020 to March 10, 2020

HAPPY VALENTINES 2020!

[Image: on5lIdy.gif]
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, silversurfer, Starship
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, ismail, silversurfer, Starship
Entry# 1_dhruv2193
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4435502080
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9072462848
I search for updates manually on manufacturer's website for one of my PC's which is time consuming. Driver Easy makes it easier to identify and update all outdated drivers in one go.
Thanks!!
Entry# 2_dhruv2193

I search for updates manually on manufacturer's website for one of my PC's which is time consuming. Driver Easy makes it easier to identify and update all outdated drivers in one go.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9072462848
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4435502080

Thanks
Entry#_1 kubik67
"WHAT driver updating / backup software application do you use and what features/reasons why Driver Easy Professional makes it the better/preferred choice?"

I use iObit Driver Booster Free to update and back up drivers. The program manages its task of updating drivers in General, but you have to update each driver manually and there is no automatic mode. I want to switch to Driver Easy Professional because this program has proven to be effective, reliable and has a number of advantages: 
- Finds drivers for unknown devices;
- Download all drivers in one click;
- Automatic shutdown of the computer after downloading drivers;
and other functions.

Thank you Driver Easy! Thanks for this contest! Thank you Easeware! Happy Valentines 2020 to all!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share

Entry #1_Starship

As of now I am using Double Driver, which is to meet my basic needs. Since it is a freely available desktop application, one can use it to back-up their drivers without spending a dime. Though, the tool hasn’t been updated in a while and is compatible with only limited operating systems, and that’s why Driver Easy Professional makes it the better/ preferred choice.
Driver Easy Pro is a driver update utility which promises to keep the drivers updated for all the components of PC without impacting the stability and performance of the system, in fact enhancing them. 
Driver Easy Pro will automatically detect the hardware installed in PC and if a new updated driver is available for any component, it will download and install the driver automatically. This saves a lot of work like finding the hardware components installed in the system and then checking their vendor sites for the latest versions of the drivers and then check if you have the latest version installed on your computer.
Thank you Driver Easy!
Thanks for this contest! Thank you Easeware! Happy Valentines 2020 to all!!!!

Twitter Share
Entry #2_kubik67

I use iObit Driver Booster Free to update and back up drivers. The program manages its task of updating drivers in General, but you have to update each driver manually and there is no automatic mode. I want to switch to Driver Easy Professional because this program has proven to be effective, reliable and has a number of advantages: 
- Finds drivers for unknown devices;
- Download all drivers in one click;
- Automatic shutdown of the computer after downloading drivers;
and other functions.

Thank you Driver Easy! Thanks for this contest! Thank you Easeware! Happy Valentines 2020 to all!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Entry #2_Starship

As of now I am using Double Driver, which is to meet my basic needs. Since it is a freely available desktop application, one can use it to back-up their drivers without spending a dime. Though, the tool hasn’t been updated in a while and is compatible with only limited operating systems, and that’s why Driver Easy Professional makes it the better/ preferred choice.
Driver Easy Pro is a driver update utility which promises to keep the drivers updated for all the components of PC without impacting the stability and performance of the system, in fact enhancing them. 
Driver Easy Pro will automatically detect the hardware installed in PC and if a new updated driver is available for any component, it will download and install the driver automatically. This saves a lot of work like finding the hardware components installed in the system and then checking their vendor sites for the latest versions of the drivers and then check if you have the latest version installed on your computer.
Thank you Driver Easy!
Thanks for this contest! Thank you Easeware! Happy Valentines 2020 to all!!!!

Twitter Share
ENTRY #1_Raur

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @jasonX and Easeware Technology Ltd. for sponsoring this great product! Smile

I'm currently using IObit Driver Booster software application. I only use Windows own default Device Manager to manage and update system drivers. I manually download stable driver updates only from OEM website and store backups in my hard drive and portable USB HDD.

Driver Easy is a straightforward and easy to use driver updater utility that scans the whole system for outdated and problematic device drivers and searches only certified drivers from their extensive 8 million+ drivers database and automatically of backs up/updates drivers, avoiding wrong drivers and user errors during installation/uninstallation of old drivers that are no longer needed.

I'd like to win Driver Easy Professional to automatically scan, search, download and update/install them efficiently and correctly in one click, all the latest stable releases of system device drivers. Count me in please! 

Happy Valentines 2020 to all!

Facebook Share
ENTRY #2_Raur

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @jasonX and Easeware Technology Ltd. for sponsoring this great product! Smile

I'm currently using IObit Driver Booster software application. I only use Windows own default Device Manager to manage and update system drivers. I manually download stable driver updates only from OEM website and store backups in my hard drive and portable USB HDD.

Driver Easy is a straightforward and easy to use driver updater utility that scans the whole system for outdated and problematic device drivers and searches only certified drivers from their extensive 8 million+ drivers database and automatically of backs up/updates drivers, avoiding wrong drivers and user errors during installation/uninstallation of old drivers that are no longer needed.

I'd like to win Driver Easy Professional to automatically scan, search, download and update/install them efficiently and correctly in one click, all the latest stable releases of system device drivers. Count me in please! 

Happy Valentines 2020 to all!

Facebook Share