Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Internet Download Manager Giveaway
"Share feedback to Tonec FZE about Internet Download Manager (about IDM features, suggestions or site content) and why do you want to win an Internet Download Manager license?"

I want to see more contests and promotions from Tonic FZE to promote other products. If the Internet Download program is known and used by a huge number of active users, then not very many users are familiar with other developments.
Currently, I use the browser's built-in file downloader and Download Master Free, and this creates certain problems with downloading, especially videos from various sites.
 I used to use the Internet Download Manager program, but unfortunately, the license expired. 
 I want to win an Internet Download Manager license because it is the best solution for organizing file downloads from the Internet. The application implements various methods to speed up the download, which increases the download speed several times. The program integrates into various browsers and automatically intercepts downloads. Internet Download Manager also allows you to download video content from various video hosting services. 

Thanks for the giveaway. Thank you Tonec!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • divinenews

Messages In This Thread
RE: GFYI [Official] Internet Download Manager Giveaway - by kubik67 - 05 March 21, 15:35