GFYI [Official] ExpressVPN Christmas 2019 Giveaway
[Image: RVeZnBd.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
ExpressVPN Christmas 2019 Giveaway!

[Image: zOIYIXp.gif]

We would like to thank ExpressVPN 
for offering our forum the giveaway prizes

Overview

ExpressVPN is one of the world's largest providers of VPN services! The #1 trusted leader in VPN! ExpressVPN gives all their users worldwide the privacy and security protection that they with just a few clicks! The company's award-winning apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, and browsers secure information and identities with the best-in-class 256-bit AES encryption and leak proofing. 

With 2000+ servers across 94 countries and new servers added each week, ExpressVPN provides a fast connection wherever the user is and offers uncensored access to sites and services across the globe. ExpresVPN has been operating since 2009 (based in the British Virgin Islands) is a vocal advocate for internet freedom and privacy and is also a proud financial supporter of non-profit organizations fighting to protect everyones digital rights, including the Electronic Frontier Foundation (makers of HTTPS Everywhere browser extension, the Internet Defense League, OpenMedia, Access Now and others!

ExpressVPN also has a scholarship program dubbed as "The ExpressVPN Future of Privacy Scholarship". This is an annual program created to raise awareness around Internet privacy and security. Students can weigh in on importance of internet security and earn up to  $2,500 through the scholarship program. 

The ExpressVPN Future of Privacy Scholarship

=x-laregWHY ExpressVPN?

Blazing-fast VPN speeds
Huge network of 2000+ global VPN servers optimized for fast connection with unlimited bandwidth and zero throttling. 

Easy-to-use VPN service for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux and routers
Setup in just minutes! Just download, install and connect to ExpressVPN with just a push of the button!

No restrictions
Stream or download anything, from any of ExpressVPN servers, anywhere on Earth, with your IP address hidden from prying eyes. 

Offshore privacy protection
ExpressVPN is based in the the British Virgin Islands, a tropical oasis without data retention laws thus no activity logs and no connection logs are kept!

Serious security
Protect yourself from hacking and surveillance with 256-bit AES encryption, DNS/IPv6 leak protection, kill switch and split tunneling. 

30-day money back guarantee
ExpressVPN offers anyone to test drive their services! All plans refundable with no questions asked! 

148 VPN Locations worldwide and counting!
ExpressVPN offers 148 cities in 94 countries boasting unlimited speeds and unlimited server switches for a fast/safe connection anywhere!

[Image: bVpns3Z.png]

FEATURES:

[Image: XJBZJCa.gif]

[Image: 4sOxhQO.gif]

[Image: l1CVacC.gif]

Latest version build is ExpressVPN 7.7.9 for Windows (2-December-2019)

Release Notes :

• Better handling of installation errors affecting a small number of users.

What’s new in ExpressVPN for Windows?

ExpressVPN 4.7 for Chrome & Firefox (22-November-2019)

Release Notes :

• Added dark mode (based on device settings or can be set in the extension).
  • Bug fixes.

What’s new in ExpressVPN for Chrome & Firefox?

EpressVPN YouTube Videos

ExpressVPN_What is DNS

ExpressVPN_WebRTC leak

How to install ExpressVPN on Windows

How to install ExpressVPN on Android

How to install ExpressVPN for iOS

ExpressVPN Licenses for this giveaway contest

ExpressVPN has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum
Five (5) 1-year licenses of ExpressVPN service as Christmas 2019 giveaway/contest prize

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 3 threads and 5 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHAT are the features that you like best in ExpressVPN?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 4ZcnWOM.png]

2. REQUIRED: Sponsor requires ALL PARTICIPANTS to share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account. 

We and ExpressVPN Representative will be checking.

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] ExpressVPN Christmas 2019 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=9405 

REQUIRED: Sponsor requires ALL PARTICIPANTS to like/follow ExpressVPN's social networking sites. Either one (Twitter or Facebook) or both (Twitter and Facebook). 

We and ExpressVPN Representative will be checking.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) year license of ExpressVPN service

Winners will be selected by ExpressVPN Representative and once posted,
winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
December 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: Lo6bbiT.gif]
[-] The following 15 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, hamilton, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, Mehmet, Mohammad.Poorya, pinp, pisondi, Satria, silversurfer, smieszko, Starship, tofana
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE MIND THE RULES.
[-] The following 11 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, Mehmet, Mohammad.Poorya, silversurfer, smieszko, Starship, tofana, Toligo
I like the features best in ExpressVPN are :
Huge network, fast, secure, unblocks Netflix, supports torrents, no serious logging, clients for everything, easy to use - this is a quality VPN which delivers in just about every area.

Top speeds from most servers
Very strong encryption
Clients for most platforms
Excellent support

Thanks for this contest!  Thanks to Express VPN .  Merry Christmas to all !

Twitter Share

Hope to win this contest!

ExpressVPN
is one of the best VPNs in the world.
10 years is a lifetime in the tech world.
In my country, news and information is severely censored And it can easily cross the filter bar And one of the best with great support.
High privacy & High speed and easy to use + High security of ExpressVPN features. Already followed and subscribed.

Thanks for the great giveaway jasonX & Thanks to Express VPN

https://twitter.com/MohammadPoorya/statu...2211831808
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mohammad.Poorya for this post:
  • divinenews
I like the featutres:
  • 160 locations across 94 countries
  • Good performance from most servers
  • Clients for most platforms

https://twitter.com/mieszko200/status/12...5556397058

Thanks!

Aside from ExpressVPN being VERY easy to use it is the "Offshore privacy protection" as it is based from the British Virgin islands which have laws protecting privacy and the hacking and surveillance protection ExpressVPN gives you with their 256-bit AES encryption, DNS/IPv6 leak protection, kill switch and split tunneling. This with all the 148 VPN Locations worldwide and growing! I have been using ExpressVPN since I won it here and its great! No fuss install and use! My license is about to expire early next year and with all the great service I enjoyed using ExpressVPN I can't just let it go!

Thanks for this opportunity to win a license and thank you to ExpressVPN for sponsoring our forum!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/12...8880658439
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/12...6690676736
https://web.facebook.com/damien.thorn.35...7354276509
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • divinenews

Features of ExpressVPN I like:
1. Fast online downloads
2. Kill switch
3. No logging policy
4. Based in the Virgin Islands
5. Top rated by professional VPN critics and users across the internet.
6. Browser extensions for the browsers I use.  

I need a reliable time-proven fast VPN with servers in the countries I visit often, and a VPN that has no logging which is based in a country that powerful entities can not legally reach into in order to feel truly safe online. - I believe ExpressVPN will achieve all these goals. Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: zI7shQN.png]

I have followed ExpressVPN on Facebook and Twitter under the name of divinenews or my real name Elijah Gale.

*Many thanks to the ExpressVPN team for sponsoring this contest and to jasonX for putting it together for us.[Image: xfultKL.gif]
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to divinenews for this post:
  • hamilton, hanso, Mohammad.Poorya

E asy to use service or software
X FACTOR of ExpressVPN is "SPEEDY" servers
P rivacy guaranteed with zero-logs policy, independently audited
R estricted or censored websites and services access with 3,000+ servers in 160 locations in 94 countries, Browser extension with additional privacy/security features
E xcellent 24/7 support services, email and live chat with real humans, no bots
S ecurity top-notch with ExpressVPN TrustedServer technology, advanced (AES-256) encryption, latest (OpenVPN, IKEv2) protocols, private (Zero-Knowledge) DNS, Kill Switch
S treaming services unblocked & enjoyed with premium grade servers, unlimited speed, unlimited bandwidth, P2P allowed on all servers
V alued or priced well for all the premium privacy/security features, Split Tunneling saves bandwidth, bypass ISP throttle, GREAT speed
P laced or located in the British Virgin Islands and is NOT a member of 5/9/14 Eyes surveillance alliances
N umber 1 or Best or Top VPN on almost all the VPN review websites

Thank you for the giveaway. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

https://twitter.com/ucasacar/status/1208966652940800000
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to pinp for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07
1. NO LOGS ARE KEPT!!!
2. Multi-platform
3. 148 VPN locations from
94 countries!!!

Thanks to jasonX and ExpressVPN for this contest!
Wish you all
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!

Tweet
ExpressVPN hides your IP address and encrypts your network data, so nobody can see what you are doing.
My favourite are: 160 location, 94 countries, unlimited speed, no logs, strong encryption.
Thank you for the giveaway!

Twitter share