Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Giveaway suggestions.
Hum SpyHunter... I would not trust much in that product Dodgy
Some thoughts on this subject (just thinking out loud...)

Maybe,

Lifetime licenses with all future upgrades of any quality software forum moderators or members desire.

for example  "Malwarebytes Premium"  or password encryption software like Dashlane
 -----------------
I use most iobit.com software and am always looking for annual licenses.

------------------

Multi-year licenses of:
1. Voodooshield
2. Kerish Doctor

Annual licenses of the Top VPN services:
-NordVPN
-ExpressVPN 
-WindScribe, etc:... 

Top-rated antimalware:
Emsisoft
Bitdefender 

Top-rated file encryption software: Kryptel Enterprise Edition (has lifetime updates.)
---------------

Personally, I would like Quick Video Cutter.  Link.  I got a free version a couple of years ago and it is easy to use when I download a music video from a place like Youtube and need to cut off the beginning and end of a live performance so I just get the music.  

-----------------

My thinking is if you really want to get some forum traffic, occasionally have a contest for a license  for "Windows 10." (with an installation disk, if possible, and ship it anywhere in the world that winner(s) live.)

Thank you for asking us what we want. Smile
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to divinenews for this post:
  • damien76, harlan4096, jasonX, Mohammad.Poorya
I'd like to request that you guys please help by posting on other sites about, say, NordVPN, say something about it or comment about it and mention GFYI in that comment. 

Sponsors often tell me our site is not that popular and tends to see or look for those kind of comments as proof for sponsorship. 

While I can do some of those commenting stuff, I can't produce the minimum requirement of 20 comments per product (and that is the going rate now believe me). 

So if you prefer a software and if you'd like to help (and not just wait) please:
  • Post a comment on other sites about the software
  • Mention there that you are also a member of GFYI and that we hold giveaway / contests here
  • Save the LINK and send it to me or post it here so I can attach that link when I request it

By doing this you help me reaching out to the sponsor. 

Some sites often bargain by going into deals with the sponsors or accepting affiliation agreements. Some buy licenses and request additional in the guise of promotion and partnership. Most of them actually do not honor when they get the sponsorship. Some do. I cannot do that as I do not have the means to do that. 

Requesting this and that is easy BUT if you can go the extra mile of promoting via commenting on other sites especially the popular social media sites then I can use those links to show reason for sponsorship consideration. 

It's hard to grind a buck out of the sponsors since first quarter of 2019 and this seems to be the trend now. Sponsors need to see if you are popular or if you can generate enough traffic outside your entity with the product target. I really cannot manufacture the commenting needed outside. Traffic has improved here (that is a fact thanks to the MalWare Zoo Team) but if sponsors these days seek these "new requirements" then the inside traffic isn't much and remains unfit. 

So if you can please do. 

Thanks.
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, divinenews, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, Raur, Toligo
All suggestions taken into considerations. Do not worry. As I requested (if you can):

Please:
  • Post a comment on other sites about the software
  • Mention there that you are also a member of GFYI and that we hold giveaway / contests here
  • Save the LINK and send it to me or post it here so I can attach that link when I request it
I can use it as added interest for the software you want. 

jasonX
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • browneylad, Deep900, dhruv2193, harlan4096, KevinYu0504, Raur, Toligo
I thought about asking for Ultra ISo giveaway. I knew one of their team member from facebook. Don't know if she still works there or switched job. Thinking of sending a message requesting a giveaway before Christmas if I can find out.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to browneylad for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, jasonX
(04 October 19, 09:02)browneylad Wrote: I thought about asking for Ultra ISo giveaway. I knew one of their team member from facebook. Don't know if she still works there or switched job. Thinking of sending a message requesting a giveaway before Christmas if I can find out.

Will check them out. 

Quote:Ashampoo ZIP Pro 3 Another program that can be distributed
-- Ongoing.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Toligo
(19 October 19, 06:34)Toligo Wrote: Ongoing. -    Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3  And this is a completely different program

You misunderstood the "ongoing". That means "on-going request to sponsor". Sponsor needs to see developments here especially with their "brand" before agreeing to another round of sponsorship. It isn't the same as before when you can just request and they would obliged. They want to see results now. So the brand "Ashampoo" should get results to get another round of sponsorship. They do not just hand out licenses anymore unlike before. And there's the scheduling that follows. 

I request that members should help us here. See post #51. 
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • browneylad, Deep900, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Toligo
Please check for LennarDigital Sylenth1 if possible.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sughosha for this post:
  • harlan4096
Confirmed Vpn
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • harlan4096
Sent email to prospecting sponsors.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Toligo